Expand my Community achievements bar.

Report has different results when viewed as a Report than on a Dashboard. Whaaaaaat?? Help!

Level 10

I've attached 2 screenshots of a task report. One shows the results I get when I look at the report itself (which is correct) and the other of the same exact report but it's on a Dashboard, and it is missing a task (which is not correct). I am the owner of both the report and the dashboard.

The filter is looking for people who own certain tasks OR roles that are assigned to certain tasks. Any ideas why I can't get the same report results when it's on the Dashboard? I feel like it has to do with Sharing but I'm not finding a way to share the dashboard with any greater access. Also, the dashboard is on a layout template and that seems to maybe have something to do with it, but I can't find a way to control sharing/access from the layout template either.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 8

On your dashboard report, it looks like you have it set to only show 15 tasks. If you show all, it should be there.

Level 10
OMG that is crazy, how many hours I spent looking at Access/Rights! But I don’t see anything in the Dashboard setup that allows to Show All by default. Does that exist?

Level 8

@Jill Ackerman‚ - the setting is under Edit Report > Report Settings > "When the report loads on a dashboard, show:"

The max you can set it to is 200.