Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Report Customization

Level 8

I want to be able to customize the defaults on my reports. For example, all my reports always open with all my data expanded. How do I adjust the settings to the default is a shrunken list of my groupings? Also how so I adjust the settings to by default I'm shown all the results from my report? The report settings limit is 200!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

So good news.... when you are in the New Workfront Experience, you can select in the grouping areas of a report if you want it collapsed or not. For instance, I have several reports where the first grouping is opened but the second grouping is collapsed by default.

Also, in NWE, lists have a default of 2,000. So as long as you don't have more than that, everything is on one page. HOWEVER, please note that for dashboards, there is still the restriction options of 15, 25, 50, 75, 100, 200. You can't show all on a dashboard.

Hope that helps

0690z0000095NO6AAM.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

So good news.... when you are in the New Workfront Experience, you can select in the grouping areas of a report if you want it collapsed or not. For instance, I have several reports where the first grouping is opened but the second grouping is collapsed by default.

Also, in NWE, lists have a default of 2,000. So as long as you don't have more than that, everything is on one page. HOWEVER, please note that for dashboards, there is still the restriction options of 15, 25, 50, 75, 100, 200. You can't show all on a dashboard.

Hope that helps

0690z0000095NO6AAM.png