Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Remove/Hide Completed Stories from Agile View

Level 3

Hello! Is it possible to remove or hide stories from the agile view within a project once they have been completed?

We have a large project with a ton of Stories (aka Parent Tasks) that are cluttering up the agile view and would love to be able to filter them out once they are completed. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @Kasey-G , are you using an agile team or the new Boards feature?

If you're using an agile team, go into the team settings. There's a drop down for "Number of days Completed cards stay on the Kanban board".

Agile Teams.jpg

If you're using the new Boards feature, then Archive the card by clicking the three dot menu on the card. I don't believe there's a way to do this automatically in Boards.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @Kasey-G , are you using an agile team or the new Boards feature?

If you're using an agile team, go into the team settings. There's a drop down for "Number of days Completed cards stay on the Kanban board".

Agile Teams.jpg

If you're using the new Boards feature, then Archive the card by clicking the three dot menu on the card. I don't believe there's a way to do this automatically in Boards.

Level 3

Thanks so much, we are going to give this a try