Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Auto Change License Type using Fusion

Level 4

I'm trying to automate my WF license change so that if the user has not been active for the past 3 months, it will automatically change his or her license to "Requestor." I'm running a scenario in Fusion to make this possible, but I'm not sure if my conditions and fields are correct. I would like to ask for some suggestions on how to run this. This is my first time using Fusion, and I'm a little perplexed by all the modules I've configured and am attempting to self-learn.

0.PNG

2.png

1.PNG

2.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Here is my basic version:
Find users with last login date older than 3months, and currently having 1 of 2 relevant access levels:

Rafal_Bainie_0-1670334163377.png

Downgrade these users access:

Rafal_Bainie_1-1670334280789.png

Comments:
it's very basic scenario, for me it wouldn't be worth keeping it as a separate one, I would rather add these 2 modules to some other scenario that runs on regular basis OR build this one out to handle some other tasks as well. Assuming it would run on regular intervals.
Good luck!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Here is my basic version:
Find users with last login date older than 3months, and currently having 1 of 2 relevant access levels:

Rafal_Bainie_0-1670334163377.png

Downgrade these users access:

Rafal_Bainie_1-1670334280789.png

Comments:
it's very basic scenario, for me it wouldn't be worth keeping it as a separate one, I would rather add these 2 modules to some other scenario that runs on regular basis OR build this one out to handle some other tasks as well. Assuming it would run on regular intervals.
Good luck!