Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Release 2017.3 - Feeling the love?

Level 10
Hi: Let me outline the things people are loving: 1) Kanban - This is being very well received. With this, I am now able to get people who manage their work using post-it notes on the wall into WorkFront. As soon as they need a little more rigor around schedules, I can move them from Kanban to Agile. 2) RTF in Updates - We had a problem with cutting and pasting RTF through a SQL DB error, but aside from that temporary thing, this is really nice. Now people can use bullets to structure their updates - readability is going to be much better using the RTF; 3) Widescreen - So many people are loving the instant accommodation of wide screens. Yeah there are some bugs people are finding but they are far overshadowed by the positive buzz about the three things listed above. Good job, WorkFront. Lucas Eric MPM eric.lucas@crowley.com Crowley Information Technology
43 Replies

Level 10
Thanks Barbara, much appreciated! I can't seen any explanation for it either. :/ Jamie Hill JLL Global

Level 10
OK - I've voted for it....shouldn't need to though! This is a no-brainer. David Cornwell