Expand my Community achievements bar.

"Status Cannot be Null" Error

Level 4
Hi All, Recently we've run into an issue where we receive the following error message/popup when commenting on a task that is in a "Complete - Pending Approval" status: You'll notice that the status disappears from the drop-down below the comment box. By changing that status to "Complete", we are able to work around the issue and the task stays in "Complete - Pending Approval" status. Has anyone else run into this issue? I'm happy to open a help ticket, but if it's something that we've done I'd rather solve it here. Thanks! Greg Troester CHG Healthcare Services, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 2
Hi Greg - I have received the same error on tasks set to New. I submitted a ticket on May 4 and received this response: "This is a bug that our development teams have been working on, the fix should be deployed by next Wed. I am linking this ticket to that bug and will keep you updated." Tina Craig Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company