Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Error Explanation? APIModel INTERNAL does not support field duration (OpTask)

Level 3

Can anyone explain this error that seems to occur when a user is modifying advanced assignments.:

Error
APIModel INTERNAL does not support field duration
(OpTask)

thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Support let me know this is now resolved, and I am no longer receiving the error in my instance.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

I would actually suggest you input a support ticket, seems the system may be struggling reaching the API environment.

Community Advisor

I've already logged a case for this here:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/workfront-known-issues/issues/new-workfront-experience/wf...

If I recall correctly, the workaround is that you edit the issue/request, and add it that way, rather than using Advanced assignments in the upper right corner of the issue landing page.

Level 1

Just ran into this as well, did you end up submitting a ticket?

Level 3

thank for looking into this and engaging this request.

I am not too familiar with this issue, but does not seem to be an issue for other users also accessing and changing advanced assignments.  Please reach out if more info needed to support the ticket.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Support let me know this is now resolved, and I am no longer receiving the error in my instance.

Level 3

We are no longer experiencing this error on our instance.

Thanks for the support.