Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

"Approved With Changes" Proof Approval Decision

Level 5

I am looking for some suggestions on how to make this work.. I reached out to support and they directed me to the community pages for a better response.

We would like to start utilizing the "Approved With Changes" decision within the proofing tool, however, the only options to Activate Stage based on decisions include the ones highlighted in my screenshot below. Is there a way to also have this include "Approved With Changes"?

We ideally need it to active the next stage when "All Decisions are Approved or Approved With Changes" otherwise, the Approved With Changes decision seems pretty useless, as it does not trigger the next approval stage.

Hopefully I am just missing something minor and this is possible 😀

0694X00000DTfBYQA1.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi - this is very interesting. Until recently, I was at an agency that uses Proof extensively (averaging 800 new proofs a day) and our drop down had All decisions are Approved or Approved with Changes, All decisions are Approved, or All decisions are made. I would ask product about that. (If you need a screenshot, I can contact someone at FCB. I'm curious if you just rename Changes Required to Approved with Changes and vice versa and see if that helps).

We ended up turning off Approved with Changes after about 4 months. We'd get approved with changes from the account team, but then they would want to see the final product and approve again before it was sent to vendor or client. So all it did was add confusion. We ended up hiding it and just having the two options.