Save time and manage less reports by using wildcard filters to create reports that dynamically change based on who is logged in and looking at the report or based on a certain timeframe like this week, last month or this quarter.
Some frequently used user-based wildcards that show the logged in user relevant data include:
- My Issues = Assignment Users ID equals $$USER.ID
- My Projects = Project Owner ID equals $$USER.ID
- Hours Logged by My Home Team = Hour Owner ID equals $$USER.homeTeamID
Helpful date-based wildcards include:
- Projects Due Last Week = Project Planned Completion Date between $$TODAYb-1w and $$TODAYe-1w
- Tasks Completed Yesterday = Task Actual Completion Date equals $$TODAY-1d
- Hours Entered This Month = Hour Entry Date between $$TODAYbm and $$TODAYem
"Like" this post if you find it helpful!👍
Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.
To add... I recommend adding https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=the-new-workfront-experience&topicId=Content%2FRe... to your favorites/bookmarks. Especially for things like other teams and other groups. 🙂
Thanks Anthony, one notable thing that a lot of people miss is things that belong to anyone on my home team ($$USER.homeTeamID) and things that belong to anyone on any team I'm on ($$USER.teamIDs)