Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Queue Topics Disappearing

Level 7

Anyone else experiencing queue topics disappearing? I didn't see anything in known issues but before I reach out to support, I want to see if anyone is experiencing it or has experienced it in the past. We have a request form on a project used to reserve equipment. We created queue topics and everything works. Then all of a sudden it's not working and when we go back the queue topic is no longer there.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 7

For me, a few weeks ago, I noticed that on the Request Queue Project, the ‚Äòrouting rules’, ‚Äòqueue topics’, etc., where not showing up for me in the left panel navigation, even though they are on the layout template and even after I clicked on the Show More button. (We are in the middle of transitioning over to the NWE.) Turns out it had to do with my Zoom on my laptop. I needed to reduce the Zoom in order to see ‚Äòrouting rules’, ‚Äòqueue topics’ icons in my left panel navigation. Not sure if this is the same thing as what you may be experiencing, but thought I would mention it.