Expand my Community achievements bar.

Question Marks under Dates

Level 10
Have anyone come accross Question Marks signs under Dates on project views ? Please see screenshot attached. If you navigate your cursor on this - it says 'A timeline recalculation is in progress, this value may change'. Any thoughts from where it's coming from? i couldn't find anything about it either while lookin through new Product Release Activity or looking for some comms about it.
2 Replies

Level 10
This happens a lot. When you change something that impacts the date, a background process kicks off and recalculates the date. While it is recalculating, it gives you the grayed out date and the question mark. Sometimes that process takes a long time to run. Sometimes something happens and it never finishes and you are left looking at question marks. I manually recalculate the timeline a few times. I close the browser and come back to the project after ten minutes. I’ve opened tickets with WorkFront, but by the time they get around to looking at it, the recalc has finished. Not real help, I know, but it’s all I have ☺ Eric

Level 10
Thanks Eric :) I never noticed that before that's why I was suprise. You gave me explanation, thanks as i could not find anything accross either Workfront Help Artilces or Community.