Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Pull One Item Type Out of List in Fusion

Level 2
My flo in Fusion is set up that when there is a field updated on a project. It will send out a note in the project addressing the change to the users on the project. The issue I'm having is tagging the users on the update. When I use a read record card to get the list of users. It pulls in objCode, customerID, projectID, and userID. For the tagging, I just need the userID and the card to create the note won't accept some of the items on the list. I keep getting the error APIModel V9_0 does not support field projectID (NoteTag). What I'm trying to do is take the example below and only extract the userID. That way I have my list of users who need to be tagged. I've tried a few of the list cards, but not having any luck and thought maybe someone in the community may have done something similar. [ { "objCode":"PRTU", "customerID":"00000", "projectID":"00000", "userID":"00000" }, { "objCode":"PRTU", "customerID":"1111", "projectID":"1111", "userID":"1111" } ] Laura Manley Stream Companies
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 3
In some of my FLOs I use a for each card to launch a FLO to process a list of 'whatever'. I pass that object into a Object Values Card to turn it into a list and then a List At card to pull whichever value I want and process further as needed - which in you case might be a WF search user card to get their name and email. Jim Brown FujiFilm Medical Systems, USA (FMSU)

Level 4
I think Jim is on the right track. You will need a for each loop to process the list. In the child FLO set the input field type as an object. In the event card on the child FLO set a key equal to userID. Pass that userID field to a return card. You will also need to add that userID to a new object that you create. You can use this object to tag users on the next note. Daniel Cooley Rego Consulting

Level 2
Thank you, both! This got me a step closer to what I need. I guess then in the child flo that the For Each sends to, the message would be composed and sent from there? There isn't any way to bring the userID from the child flo since it runs for each item? Laura Manley Stream Companies

Level 2
Figured out how to get what I need back! Used Map card instead. Which calls to the same flo that brings back the data I need. However, it's not quite there yet. This is the output it gave me, but I need to remove "output" and only have the two items. [ { "output": { "objID": "11111111", "objObjCode": "USER" } }, { "output": { "objID": "22222222", "objObjCode": "USER" } } ] Laura Manley Stream Companies

Level 4
You would use a return card to return a value to the parent flo. Daniel Daniel Cooley Rego Consulting

Level 4
Is that the output of the map card? If so, you look at just returning the value you want instead of the whole object to the new list. Daniel Cooley Rego Consulting