Expand my Community achievements bar.

Proofing Error Messages

Level 4
So we were experiencing some issues with Proofing at the end of last week - proofs opening but just displaying a blank screen then a red error box appearing at the top of my view. All reported to WF Support who have asked us to clear caches and cookies and also try using a guest log in as it could be a browser issue. Done and made no difference. Same problems still evident today however I have 2 users who have reported an error to say they do not have a Proofing license when they have attempted to load one into the system. They both do, I double checked and thought I would check out the 'back end' of Proofing via the tick alongside the Search box. It opened another tab which just remains blank?? I work from a different site to my client and am experiencing similar issues so wondering if anyone is seeing this too? Vikki Gibbs WF System Admin Paragon Customer Communications
4 Replies

Level 6
You probably already have, but I'd definitely submit this as a Support ticket. A similar issue happened to us earlier this year, and they were able to resolve it. :) Maddy Martin

Level 2
This is the error message we are receiving this morning: Is this the same message you are referring to? Stephanie Lou Follett School Solutions

Level 4
Hi Maddy, Thanks for responding, yes reported to WF Support but wasn't getting much traction so thought I would see if it was just us being affected. Pleased to report we have identified the issue and some users are back up and running. Vikki Gibbs WF System Admin Paragon Customer Communications

Level 4
Hi Stephanie, No this looks different to the one we received - I have seen a BizContext error before when I entered comments in an update field - they got wiped out and I had to clear cache and cookies to resolve it. Our error message started with Error 500 which is usually resolved by clearing the cache but then when users were trying to load/open proofs they were getting a message to say they needed a proofing license (which they have). Seems to be some changes from the clients' end (IT) have caused the issue as we have some users now able to use proofing as normal. Thanks for your reply! Vikki Gibbs WF System Admin Paragon Customer Communications