Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

ProofHQ for Eblasts?

Level 2
I am wondering how other organizations use ProofHQ to proof their Eblasts before they send. Before workfront, we used to share the .eml files with our clients so they could review the eblast in outlook before it would blast. ProofHQ does not support .emp files, and PDF versions of the eblast does not look similar enough to proof. How do you use ProofHQ to proof your Eblasts? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Best, Jim
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 2
All of our emails have a view online link that we use for proofing. The only issue we've run into is that if we're going through a second (or third or fourth...) round, we can't upload as a new version, because the URL is different.

Level 2
Thank you Amy! Would you share what esp you use? I was having a little bit of trouble with this method using exact target.

Level 2
We use Eloqua. We did have to get the Proof HQ IP address whitelisted for it to work. Prior to getting the IP address whitelisted, we sent PDFs with the view online link as a comment within the proof so the client could see both.