Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Proof Approval Report -> Group by Portfolio

Level 7
Hello! I need some help pulling this together. I was able to create a proof approval report from another thread in here, that's fine - I want to take it a step further and have it grouped by portfolio but I don't quite know how to pull it off. What's the relationship between proof approval and portfolio that I can pull together in a text mode grouping? Richard Carlson
4 Replies

Level 8
Hey Richard, I think proof approvals and portfolios are too far away from each other for this to work. I tried the following, but didn't have any success: textmode=true group.0.displayname=Portfolio group.0.valuefield= documentVersion:document:portfolio:name group.0.valueformat=HTML I also tried this with no luck: textmode=true group.0.displayname=Portfolio group.0.valuefield= documentVersion:document:portfolioID group.0.valueformat=HTML Hopefully someone knows a little more about custom groupings than I do! Kirsten Heikkinen

Level 7
Thanks for your reply Kristen! I was thinking that instead of presenting reviewers with just a list of outstanding proofs I could instead have it grouped by portfolio, if a certain portfolio is hot generally there's a bunch of projects in it which would be a nice thing to have sort of grouped together. Richard Carlson

Level 7
To close the loop just in case someone searches this in the future... It seems like there is a way, here's the textmode code: group.0.displayname=Portfolio group.0.linkedname=documentVersion group.0.namekey=view.relatedcolumn group.0.valuefield=documentVersion:document:project:portfolio:name group.0.valueformat=string textmode=true Richard Carlson

Level 1

You put this here a while ago, but this finally solved my issue! THANK YOU!

This is what I used for grouping by Project Owner

group.0.displayname=Owner Name
group.0.linkedname=documentVersion
group.0.namekey=view.relatedcolumn
group.0.valuefield=documentVersion:document:project:owner:name
group.0.valueformat=string
textmode=true