Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Proof a dynamic website (testing links et al) using Workfront?

Level 2

Is there a way to mark up a complete website in Workfront, or does each page have to be loaded separately? One of our teams uses Articulate to build courses and quizzes, and they'd like to mark up the webpages, but also have interactivity to test the links, too. Is this possible?

We've done static webpages before to mark up web design, but not done anything that required testing links. Here's a sample of the link we want to review in Workfront.

Community First Risk Management | Review 360 (articulate.com)

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Are you asking about this functionality?

https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=the-new-workfront-experience&topicId=Content%2FWo...

(step 3)

I think you can, but on the reviewer side they're going to need to install the desktop proofing viewer to view the proofs -- and there might be some back and forth with the helpdesk, just so you know. Some of our laptops are a bit locked down and they have a few workaround that worked for us.

https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=the-new-workfront-experience&topicId=Content%2FWo...

Level 1

Our page building team found that stakeholders whose teams are not on Workfront found downloading the proofing application to their machines was a blocker and caused them not to engage with proofing through the tool. It would be great if there were a browser based version of the dynamic proofing tool. 

Level 2

Sort of. They have tried that, but it only uploads as a static page, which they can use to proof text and colors and layout. But it doesn't allow them to do the UX and QA testing that they want to do.

Digging a little deeper, it looks like we'd need a premium account on Proof, which we don't have. Darn.

Thanks, Skye.

Community Advisor

I'm not sure what a premium account is but just want to make sure you've verified you can't see this option below, when you click on the pencil right beside the website. (I put the pencil in in red, so you can see approx where to click). The pencil gets me every time because you have to hover to see it. Anyway I didn't realize some customers would not be able to access this pencil or radio button, so that's a new one on me!

Edited to add: nevermind, I found it! Big blue box on the page link.

0694X00000EOzqaQAD.png