Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Sharepoint integration with multiple folders

Level 2

Hi

Anybody else using the Sharepoint integration with Documents? I am having a lot of issues because each Sharepoint folder has to be linked separately in order for it to be recognized by Workfront. As we use Sharepoint more and more this is requiring lots of links. The link name is very hard to distinguish because there is a small character count visible when linking a document, and also, our IT department took like 5 days and 1,000 emails and phone calls to figure out how to do it for the 2nd folder integration.

I want to be clear that I'm not talking about integrating individual folders - I think they might be called "Teams" (?) - we have access to all the folder structure underneath each link/integration to add to Workfront, but we have multiple Teams who have completely separate folder structures in Sharepoint that have documents that we need to access for Workfront - and they can't be all merged into one Team. The example is Marketing and Sales and Operations all have separate folder structures, each requiring a separate link/integration.

Anybody have any advice - are you doing this in some other way that is easier?

Thanks

0 Replies