Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Project Still Saying I'm On It

Level 6
All, I have a project showing up on my Projects I'm On list even though I've been removed from it. Do you know how I can remove it from the list without permanently deleting the project? I was only listed as the project owner before I removed myself from that field. There were no tasks on the project. Is this because I was the one who entered the project? Thanks in advance for any help you can share. Jared Mauch Crown Equipment Corporation
7 Replies

Level 10
Hi Jared, I believe the (legacy) "Project Users" relationship governs the Projects I'm On behavior, and am aware of a couple of ways to build up such a guest list: be the owner of the project (which -- as you guessed -- might have been the case when you created the project in question) be added to one or more tasks (there is a relatively common convention of creating an "everybody" task for exactly this purpose interestingly, but As Designed, simply booking time against a project or task is not enough to get on the list nor is subscribing nor is sharing You can see the results under the (legacy) Project Staffing tab, and in some cases (e.g. not the owner, have no assignments), remove someone. Regards, Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 8
Jared - go to the project -> Staffing -> People tab, and remove your name from there. Adina Pierce Cisco

Level 6
Adina, Thanks for the tip, but the project is still listed on my Projects I'm On list after refreshing the list a few times. Any other suggestions? Jared Mauch Crown Equipment Corporation

Level 8
The only other thing I can think of is check if you're assigned to any task or issue on the project, or any approval. Not sure if owning a document on a project will make it add the project to your list. Adina

Level 10
Hi Jared, If you're creator of a project, it will appear on Project I'm On list even though you have taken off your name from Project Team/Staffing. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 6
Dagmara, Thanks for the confirmation! Jared Mauch Crown Equipment Corporation

Level 10
Have you checked to see if you are listed as a Resource Manager on the Project? It's located in Edit Project section. Jill Ackerman