Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Project Settings>Schedule

Level 6

Hi all,

I'm trying to blank out the schedule information from the below as it's having an affect on all the task start times. With this in, it sets all start times to 4pm of the chosen date. When I create a project using the template, I can blank it but many users will forget to do this. Can this be set to be blank by default for new projects?

Thanks

MattWindsor_0-1691151012410.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If that schedule is associated with the template, it’ll show with that on default for all projects created using that template. If you don’t want that schedule, clear that field from the template. If some people need that to be a different schedule, you can have a copy of the template for different schedule/shared with different users…

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If that schedule is associated with the template, it’ll show with that on default for all projects created using that template. If you don’t want that schedule, clear that field from the template. If some people need that to be a different schedule, you can have a copy of the template for different schedule/shared with different users…

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )