Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Project Report with multiple task filters.

Level 2

I need to create a report that shows me all projects where my Custom Field of Proof Readers is blank AND contains the task of Get Packaging Creative Approved and DOES NOT contain Creative Approval. I can get halfway there but am struggling with the OR statement. I think I am missing something simple. Anyone has any ideas. Here is my starter code below.

DE:Proof Readers_Mod=isblank

ownerID=5a32f0cb00a0590561332aebaa9123cc

ownerID_Mod=notin

portfolioID=59a8a63f006e5d51bcd91ed4a25556d2

portfolioID_Mod=in

status=CUR

status_Mod=in

tasks:name=Get Packaging Creative Approved

tasks:name_Mod=cicontains

tasks:status=NEW INP

tasks:status_Mod=in

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee

Hi Tammy,

I'm going to see if @Sarah Nau‚ or @Jonathan Hobbs‚ who are both great at reporting have any ideas for you here!

Thanks in advance guys for seeing if you can help out.

Kyna

Community Advisor

My guess is, "Creative Approval" is the task name?

If you want to filter for projects where a creative approval task is missing, that would be an exists statement added to your textmode. You can read more about exists statements here: https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=the-new-workfront-experience&topicId=Content%2FRe...

You are specifically looking for this section: "You must use an EXISTS statement to do the following:

• Create filters that span multiple levels.
  • Create filters that look for objects that are missing."

It might be as simple as just adding the four lines below to your code, but I would definitely test this before relying on it.

EXISTS:a:$$EXISTSMOD=NOTEXISTS

EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=TASK

EXISTS:a:name=Creative Approval

EXISTS:a:projectID=FIELD:ID