Expand my Community achievements bar.

Project Report -- Add Auto-Numbered Column

Level 1
Does anyone know of a way to add a column to a project report that will automatically number each row in order? We're trying to recreate a Google Sheets report within Workfront but one of the features the team wants is for each row to be automatically numbered as we often reference that row number on conference calls. Anna Stark Periscope
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Anna, I suggest you add the "Task Number" to the view, noting that when you then click it to order by it (and only by it), Workfront offers the pleasant side effect of indenting the Tasks according to Work Break Down structure. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 3

Hi @Anna Stark‚ , did you have any luck with this? I'm having the same question right now and not finding any answers myself. Seems like it should be pretty simple since excel or google sheets have a row number right there, but WF seemingly doesn't. Thanks!