Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Problems with Documents and Interactive Proofs - 2 different things

Level 10

I'm having 2 new issues, haven't heard back from support so wondering if anybody has any suggestions to overcome access issues:

1. Our video team shares the final video as a "Document" uploaded to Workfront - not making it a proof. Then they share the public link to the Document with whomever needs it. Suddenly, that link leads to a blank white page, whereby this has been working properly for many months prior. I tried changing all kinds of access for the recipient, but it didn't fix it.
  2. When an interactive proof was shared with a reviewer who is outside my company, he was taken to the SSO login -- and of course blocked -- instead of to the proof - and not even the "you have to download this app to see the proof" thing -- he got stuck in the Microsoft signin loop with all their blockages.

Any ideas on what to do would be appreciated.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5

Re: working in Workfront with external users if your company uses SSO, this has always been a problem for us, too! Workfront emails with links to objects will cause this issue for our external partners. We educate and train them to log in first and then click on email links, but this is not ideal.

Level 10

So the good news is #2 is seemingly fixed (test case of one user). Support said they had to change a setting to allow external users to not go to the SSO sign in.