Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Workfront Implementation Playbook

Level 2
Hi Workfront Community, We are looking to implement Workfront across 22 hospitals and a corporate office, including in the ePMO, IT PMO, and in the markets. Our goal is to standardize and improve the project management processes, and develop a single platform for projects, as part of a plan to pursue a single "Operational System of Record." I was looking for an example of a Workfront Playbook (or an Implementation guide) that has been used at another company to help socialize and standardize Workfront/Project management practices across an enterprise. I am thinking such a guide would include such topics as background, goals, governance, team member responsibilities, license types, basics of using workfront, data dictionary, etc. If anyone has such an example of such a document it would be great to see. Thank you, Anthony O'connell Fremont-Rideout Health Group
1 Reply

Level 1

Hi, Anthony, curious if you ever got your hands on such a playbook? I'm looking for something similar.