Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Problem with Workfront--Request disappeared

Level 1

Hi! I assigned this request to myself, and it disappeared--it's not in my queue. However, upon searching, I found it. Please advise.

2962998FER-23-AJL0445 CDI Stakeholder Interchange White PaperFER-23-AJL0445 CDI White Paper Manuscript Draft 6.1.23Clin Comm18WThu, Jun 8Fri, Jun 2                                                                     
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

- You check the issue is still assigned to you and not someone else? (in case you have routing rules when submitting, going to someone else or a different team.)

- Is it marked complete or some equated status and you have a filter on where you're not seeing completed issues (or even you just have the issue in a status that doesn't match with a filter you have on)?

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

- You check the issue is still assigned to you and not someone else? (in case you have routing rules when submitting, going to someone else or a different team.)

- Is it marked complete or some equated status and you have a filter on where you're not seeing completed issues (or even you just have the issue in a status that doesn't match with a filter you have on)?

Community Advisor

@mlbest did my response above help you or are you still missing it? The fact that you can still pull it means it's definitely in WF, just wondering if it's removed from other places based on filters/views you may be using.