Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Primary Assignment Status vs multiple assignee

Level 3

I have a report that shows whether the one assigned marked the task complete or not.

I can only find the Primary Assignment Status and I have quite a few tasks that have multiple persons assigned and there isn't a task owner for these tasks and any of them can mark it complete, so when I run this report it doesn't show that it was marked off by the any of the assignee but that it wasn't marked off by the task owner (primary assignment).

Does anyone have a custom column or an text or equation to show if it was marked off by any of those assigned?

Update:

The Assignment and status helped me see who was marking it off. But I do have another question.

Does anyone know how I can show who actually marked it complete vs those assigned?

I have project managers that will go in and mark it complete if they can't get those assigned to complete it and I would like to be able to show that on the report as well.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee

Hi Brittany,

There is a column called "Assignments and status" that you can use to get the info you're looking for.

Here is an example from my own environment, from a report I have:

https://drop.workfront.com/4gujJ78Z

I hope this helps!

Thanks