Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Populating Milestone Due Dates Into A Note Report

Level 2

Hello, I am trying to add in a column in a Note report that will include the due date of a Milestone that matches the ID I specify. This textmode works fine in a project report but it will not pull in dates on a Note report. Can anybody help me with what I am doing wrong with my textmode column? Text is below, thankyou!

displayname=R1 Proof
listdelimiter=<p>
listmethod=nested(tasks).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF({milestoneID}="664615ab00169a7f6ef3ef1e71cd8709"&&{status}!="CPL",CONCAT({plannedCompletionDate}),IF({milestoneID}="664615ab00169a7f6ef3ef1e71cd8709"&&{status}="CPL",CONCAT(" | ",{plannedCompletionDate})))
valueformat=HTML

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

This is probably because you're using an attribute from a collection on a project (projects have tasks, tasks can have a milestone). Notes don't have milestone or task collections. 

Are you wanting to display notes on tasks that have certain milestones?

Level 2

What I am looking to do is pull projects into a report that have certain Updates (filtered by keywords) posted in them. I would also like a column that contains the due date of a certain Milestones (within that same project).

Thank you. What objects have (as far as selection of collections) makes more sense to me now. Does this mean a Project report is what I am looking for?