Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Please UpVote - email notifications when a date field change

Level 10
Please up vote this: We need to be able to notify a team member when a Workfront date field change (project planned completion date) or a custom date field change. Workfront allows for notifications associated with a task change/status - but nothing is available associated with a date field change. https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360000722353-Allow-notifications-for-changes-... Benetta Perry APS
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10
Voted. As a related wish-list item, a scheduled Journal report might even partially meet your requirement. e.g. A journal report filtered for specific project/s or task/s which looks for changes to a certain field (date / status / custom). David Cornwell

Level 10
David, I can not find a journal report in the list of reports? Please guide me to it. Thanks. Benetta Perry APS

Level 10
Hi Benetta, That's also a wish-list item....it doesn't currently exist within Workfront, but you can report on journals via the API. Regards, David Cornwell

Level 2
Totally agree that this is functionality that needs to be added into WF. 1 Verizon Way | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 Stef Slobuski | ( (908) 559-8606 | : (973) 476-7011 * : Stefania.Slobuski@VerizonWireless.com The information contained in this message and any attachment may be proprietary, confidential and privileged or subject to the work product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.