Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Part 2 of 2 (first two questions was all I can fit on last ASK so adding thrid here)\n3. How do I PRINT my COMMENTS along with proof (hard copy)

Level 4

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

There is a print icon on the left side of the proof. Then at the top of the Print Proof screen are a few options for how the proof and comments will print. I suggest you try each of the variations to determine which way works best for you.

Level 10

As Jill mentioned, there are a few options. Personally I like the Print Summary view that breaks out each comment with a screenshot. This doesn't work though if you have a really large one pager with a lot of text on it (we do pharmaceutical advertising so this happens a lot). You also have the option, depending on the file type your original proof was from, to get a PDF export of the proof with the comments embedded. But please note, the resolution of the images on the pages is reduced. This has been an issue for us with PDFs using smaller fonts.

Level 10

@Anthony Imgrund‚ , you might want to talk to your support rep. We spent weeks testing with them as they slowly turned-up the resolution on our PHQ instance for PDF exports, as well as fix the oversized markup that came along for the ride.

Not sure why the "thumbnails" aren't PostScript since the source is a PDF, after all, and it's pretty silly to try to make a giant JPEG out of it. But we managed to get a happy medium, at least for 6–8 pt type on full-size packaging mechanicals.