Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Outlook + Workfront

Level 2
I know there is a way to connect workfront to outlook and/or O365 - is this through fusion or is there a plugin that can be installed? Patricia Cowles
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

11 Replies

Level 8
You don't need Fusion to integrate with Outlook. Here's info on how to set it up: https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/Set-up-Workfront-for-Outlook-1163827941 Kirsten Heikkinen Trek Bicycle Corporation

Level 2
That's awesome!! You rock & thank you very much for the information :) Patricia Cowles

Level 2
If you use MS teams or Slack, there are some really cool bots that you can utilize as well!! Ian Clem, PMP, SSM IT Project Manager New Benefits Dallas, Tx

Level 10
Do you have any links or an idea where to go to find more info on the bots? That sounds cool.

Level 2
do you know if this plug-in will allow workfront to populate assigned task work directly into an outlook calendar? Michael Crocken Senior Team Leader, Project Management Whole Foods Market Austin, TX

Level 2
We are still in the process of getting folks set up on teams, but that would be nice to use too I am sure. Any information on the bots? I have contacted our IT department because they have us locked down to where we can't install the add-ins. Patricia Cowles

Employee
Hi Patricia, Is this information about the Workfront and Microsoft Teams integration helpful?

Level 2
yes. Now my obstacle to tackle is getting in touch with the right person here in the company that can add that plugin for us. Patricia Cowles

Employee
Good luck! I've been there too in the past.

Level 10
This is SUPER helpful. Thank you Kyna!