Expand my Community achievements bar.

Group stories by project on Scrum storyboard?

Level 4
Is there a way for the scrum storyboard to group stories by project? I know it does it if the stories all have the same parent task but we're trying to use the Scrum iterations and storyboards by feeding tasks from a range of projects to the scrum team (in this case our web developers). However, the storyboard tasks are not showing the project or parent for grouping purposes. As a result, we are getting a very confusing storyboard: we have a number of stories from multiple projects all with the same title (driven by our project templates) we can't see all of the stories from a single project within the scrum board How can we make this easier to follow? This is incredibly unwieldy right now, and I know we're going to get pushback and a lack of use as a result. Help! Chris Watson KVH Industries, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 2
To my knowledge, there's not a good way to do this today. I've attempted to make subtasks in the main tasks already on agile/kanban boards, but those subtasks are not represented when looking at the overall picture. The ideal would be to do something like Pivotal Tracker where you can make, basically, checklists in each agile task that show up on the main board. It's the idea of a "story" showing up in a board, while specific tasks to complete the work are nested under those stories. That doesn't exist today on Workfront. Or at least, I haven't discovered how to do it. Darren Harper Arvest Bank Group Inc