Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

On line training for Advanced reporting

Level 1
I just check and book the training for Advanced reporting, change the time zone to Beijing China, the training is offered like Nov 29, 2016 4:00AM-7:00AM CST, that means I need to attend the training begin at 4:00AM? Is there anyone can help to confirm this time? Is that possible to set a training that not in the early morning or mid-night for China? Or give me the previously recorded course to view? OMG...Thanks in advance.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

9 Replies

Level 10
Hi: Ah yes, the problems of working globally. I used to sleep a few hours, then wake up to take phone calls with Singapore and Japan, and then sleep a few hours, and wake up to take calls with Germany and Britain. It is a difficult thing to do, similar to having a new-born child in the house. Best wishes on getting a better training time! Thanks, Eric ________________________________

Level 9
Nicole, I'm going to check with the Workfront Education team and see if there are any alternatives for you. Stand by ! In Reply to Nicole Lin:
I just check and book the training for Advanced reporting, change the time zone to Beijing China, the training is offered like Nov 29, 2016 4:00AM-7:00AM CST, that means I need to attend the training begin at 4:00AM? Is there anyone can help to confirm this time? Is that possible to set a training that not in the early morning or mid-night for China? Or give me the previously recorded course to view? OMG...Thanks in advance.
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 8
OMG NATE!! Your gifs make my day!!

Level 9
It's my job to make your day, Mini . In Reply to Mohini (Mini) Sinha:
OMG NATE!! Your gifs make my day!!
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 1
Aha, it's not easy to be a new born baby~ Take care :)

Level 1
Thanks Nate~ I just get the feedback from education team, There have friendlier training time for Asian, held the same week, the first month of every quarter for Work Management 1&2 and few others, I'm not sure if there including the advanced reporting training, For the recently will be hold in Jan.2017 I want to finish this training in 2016, so, is that possible to send me the pre-recorded coures?Now for those parts there is no pre-recorded courses in Help center. Thanks~~

Level 6
Love it! ‚ò∫ Laura Ray Project Support Analyst Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com< [cid:image003.png@01D24727.3C928E60]

Level 9
Nicole, I just had a conversation with the Education Team. It sounds like the advanced courses have to be taken live because they want attendees to have the guidance of an educator while they complete the course. I think that's the only option right now for the more advanced classes. -Nate In Reply to Nicole Lin:
Thanks Nate~ I just get the feedback from education team, There have friendlier training time for Asian, held the same week, the first month of every quarter for Work Management 1&2 and few others, I'm not sure if there including the advanced reporting training, For the recently will be hold in Jan.2017 I want to finish this training in 2016, so, is that possible to send me the pre-recorded coures?Now for those parts there is no pre-recorded courses in Help center. Thanks~~

Level 9
My favorite gif . In Reply to Laura Ray:
Love it! ‚ò∫ Laura Ray Project Support Analyst Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com<