Expand my Community achievements bar.

notifications from system

Level 5

is there any where to see what notifications the system sent out yesterday? if i have a user who is telling me they are getting a new set of email notifications from workfront, is there any way for me to see that somewhere in workfront?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 7

Occasionally I've had luck logging in as the user and looking at their notifications that way. Usually I just tell them to forward me the email notification so I can take a look.

The two places I've seen alerts cause confusion are the 'Issue Added to a Project I'm On' which can trigger unintentionally when someone winds up added to an active request queue, and similarly if the People tab in a new template isn't cleaned up then sometimes wayward alerts go to people that aren't involved with it at all.

Level 10

Hey Michelle, you can have a look at the WFPro Notes dashboard over in the WFPro Community. We just need an email address and you can see how the report is structured. :-)