Expand my Community achievements bar.

NewX Annoyances

Level 2

This has been an annoyance for a while, to the point where I'm now wondering if I'm the only one who struggles with this.

When exporting a report in Classic, WF provided visual feedback that the export was in progress (a little black box that said "Working on your request..."). In NewX, there is nothing. WF just sits there with no visual indication that the export request even registered. The only feedback received comes in the form of either a file in the downloads tray or a "502" error when the export fails. [I've bubbled this up through 2 Success Managers and have not seen any change or any indication that change was forthcoming.]

Now I'm getting "nag" messages advising me that we have fewer than 30% of our users in NewX. My users are reluctant to move to NewX because of these types of little but irritating issues. Other examples include #SLOW# performance, CTRL-F find functionality no longer works, CTRL-click in the notifications pop-up closes the notifications pop-up, and the list goes on.

Am I the only one receiving these kinds of complaints from users?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

You are not the only one. SLOW performance and latency issues being the worst of them.

NWE is supposed to be an upgrade, unfortunately, a LOT of conveniences were taken away making it a downgrade that looks prettier.

Level 10

Preaching to the choir.

We moved everyone to NWE last year because we felt it best to all-in ahead of the looming cutoff date so we can start figuring out workarounds and get tickets and feature requests in.