Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

New Workront Homepage - To-do list

Level 2

I am finding the new personal homepage to be excellent, particularly the to-do list widget for personal tasks.  I understand that the to-do list should be available for all user levels.  However, a number of my colleagues are receiving an error stating "There was a problem creating your to-do, please try again soon." if they try to create an item on the to do list.  Is this a system issue or is there a permissions issue that might be causing this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, you must have permission to create tasks in order to create to-dos in the To-dos widget. So if you have Worker or Requestor users that don’t have manage ability on tasks (and can create tasks), they aren’t able to create To-Dos. I hope this is something WF will change. 
If you found this helpful, please mark correct to help others

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

You might want to check if these users have the ability to create tasks in their license type? Technically, the to do's are personal tasks so I would imagine they would need this ability turned on? 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, you must have permission to create tasks in order to create to-dos in the To-dos widget. So if you have Worker or Requestor users that don’t have manage ability on tasks (and can create tasks), they aren’t able to create To-Dos. I hope this is something WF will change. 
If you found this helpful, please mark correct to help others

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )