Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

New Layout Templates Cannot be Added to Users - They Don't Show Up

Level 3
Hello, I have created a new layout template and have tried to test it out by adding the template to my user account (system admin account). When I go to add the template, it's not searchable. Only the templates in my production environment show up. Attached is a video of what I am seeing. I have a feeling i am doing something wrong. Natalie Natalie Cappetta Microvention Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3
When you say " Only the templates in my production environment show up.", in which environment did you create this new layout template? At the beginning of your video, I only see the one layout template in your Setup area. All of your layout templates should show there, just as they should all show in that dropdown later in the video where you are trying to assign the layout template. Are you creating this new layout template in a different environment (sandbox?), and then trying to apply the layout template to your production account? Wayne Ellyson OH-DAS

Level 3
Hi Natalie, You're not doing anything wrong :) Attaching Layout Templates from user profile is something that we are working on and it will be available soon. As of now, you can make an assignment to your user from the New Layout Templates directly by using the "Assignments" menu. I hope that helps. Gevorg Kazaryan Product Manager Workfront