Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Setting/Way to hide updates on a project to "viewers/contributers"

Level 4
Ok. I have a team that manages work requests similar to a support queue. They make updates on the issue/request and the requester can view those "updates". So, is there a way for the issue/request owner to make updates that can be hidden from the requester? I'm guessing, I would need to create a custom field for "notes" and then disable that field from the status updates. Any recommendations?? Basically, we want the worker to manage all aspects of the work in Workfront, but we don't necessarily want the requester to have the ability to see it all... Jaclyn Reiter, PMP, SA Program Manager, Strategic Initiatives Equifax, Inc. St. Louis, MO 314-684-2693
1 Reply

Level 7
Hey Jaclyn, You can limit their view under the access levels section in setup. There is an addtl restrictions section which has the option to limit what updates a user of that access level can see. Brandon Pritchard System Administrator iNHouse Marketing - Nationwide pritcb1@nationwide.com