Expand my Community achievements bar.

New Homepage Settiing not being remembered

Level 2

My department is using the new home on WOrkfront as the widgets work better for us than the old homepage did.  I have a t least two colleagues who's homepage defaults back to the old homepage everytime they log in to Workfront. They nar ethen able to click the banner to try the new homepage and they new page loads.  Howver, the next time they log in Workfront, the old homepage appears.

Is there something we are missing to fix this issue.  We have tried the ususal things like clearing the browser cache etc.  

1 Reply

Community Advisor

I've been experiencing a similar issue but in reverse, I had the new home enabled and since we aren't enabling instance-wide yet, I changed my own back to legacy home, and every new WF session I'd keep getting the new Home. It's like it's only remembering what was recently set. There were updates with this week's release with Home, I'd submit a support ticket to see what's the expected behavior for users that don't have it enabled instance-wide but have opted for new or chosen legacy. Report back here!

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )