Expand my Community achievements bar.

New Experience question! Where did "Accomplishments" go?

Level 7

Transitioned most users to New Experience last week. Where did "Accomplishments" go? looks like it was a tab for this user and she apparently used it a lot. Is it in "My Work"? which she doesn't use. I don't even remember all these tabs being in "My Info"

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 1

Has anyone been able to access this information? I am looking for the "Work Request" and "Accomplishments" in the new experience.

Is it possible to create a report of this information?

Level 3

Doesn't exist to my knowledge. We created a custom assignment report called My Accomplishments. We filter by the user wildcard value and some date prompts. Then added it to the layout templates.

Level 7

thank you @Matt Fuller‚ maybe I'll try that too! I wish the comparison PDF's between classic and new also contained what features have been removed - or maybe they are somewhere but I can't keep up!

Employee

Tegwyn,

There are articles about NWE vs. Classic on Workfront One. This is the first one I thought of: https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=the-new-workfront-experience&topicId=Content%2FAd...

Level 3

Hi @Tegwyn Stockdale‚,

I used to use the accomplishments section a lot, when we were in classic.

The closest out of the box replacement today, that I've found, is in Home.

Have the user make sure they have Work List (not Calendar) selected. Then under the filters have them uncheck everything but Completed, to see their task "accomplishments" (see attached screen grab).