Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Needing text mode help on a filter for a project report. Trying to list projects in current or planning status that have tasks assigned to a particular user but only want projects where the user has tasks that are not complete.

Level 4

Here's what I have so far but can't figure out the part for the tasks that are not complete.

assignments:assignedToID=5e20999901c83f1469f65a1181559bc6

assignments:assignedToID_Mod=in

status=CUR PLN

status_Mod=in

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

thank you very much. I too had an issue at first, but now that I changed the space to a tab between PLN and CUR, it works! Appreciate the help.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Pamela,

You should be able to achieve this by using an exists filter in your project report. The below code should work:

EXISTS:A:$$EXISTSMOD=EXISTS

EXISTS:A:$$OBJCODE=TASK

EXISTS:A:actualCompletionDate_Mod=isnull

EXISTS:A:assignmentsUsersMM:ID=5e20999901c83f1469f65a1181559bc6

EXISTS:A:assignmentsUsersMM:ID_Mod=in

EXISTS:A:projectID=FIELD:ID

status=PLN CUR

status_Mod=in

Please note: there is a tab in between PLN and CUR in the line of code that reads 'status=PLN CUR'. The community board doesn't like tab characters posts and replaces it with a space. If you copy this code directly into your instance you will need to replace the space with a tab.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 10

Hi @Richard Leek‚

Sorry to interrupt in between. But, similarly tried to use this text code for filter in project report, seems something missing. Looking for tips in this regard.

Mvh

Kundan

Community Advisor

Hi Kundan,

No problem at all. Make sure there is a tab inbetween PLN and CUR (not a space) on this line of code: status=PLN CUR

Let me know if that works.

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 10

It works @Richard Leek‚

Its great, thanks for sharing such important tips to make life easier.

Have a nice day!

Mvh

Kundan

Correct answer by
Level 4

thank you very much. I too had an issue at first, but now that I changed the space to a tab between PLN and CUR, it works! Appreciate the help.

Level 10

Hei @Pamela Miller‚

Possible to correct the below code;

EXISTS:A:$$EXISTSMOD=EXISTS

EXISTS:A:$$OBJCODE=TASK

EXISTS:A:actualCompletionDate_Mod=isnull

EXISTS:A:assignmentsUsersMM:ID=5e20999901c83f1469f65a1181559bc6

EXISTS:A:assignmentsUsersMM:ID_Mod=in

EXISTS:A:projectID=FIELD:ID

status=PLN CUR

status_Mod=in

Mvh