Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Need help with a view field. Trying to pull specific Role ID out of a Project Users and display in Project report. Where have I gone wrong? I've tried a few variations of below:

Level 3

displayname=Producer

listdelimiter=‍

listmethod=nested(projectUsers).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

valueexpression=IF({role}.{ID}="5dbb54400030340ee1511ad57582e6e7",CONCAT("Producer:"," ",{name}),"")

valueformat=HTML

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

You were close. The issue is that for the Project Users object, you can only reference the project, customer, or user. So you needed to go to the user first before you could get to role ID or name.

Try

displayname=Producer

listdelimiter=<div>

textmode=true

type=iterate

valueexpression=IF({user}.{roleID}="5dbb54400030340ee1511ad57582e6e7",CONCAT("Producer:"," ",{user}.{name}),"")

valueformat=HTML

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

You were close. The issue is that for the Project Users object, you can only reference the project, customer, or user. So you needed to go to the user first before you could get to role ID or name.

Try

displayname=Producer

listdelimiter=<div>

textmode=true

type=iterate

valueexpression=IF({user}.{roleID}="5dbb54400030340ee1511ad57582e6e7",CONCAT("Producer:"," ",{user}.{name}),"")

valueformat=HTML

Level 7

This is great! I am really unfamiliar with text mode. So what do I need to do if I don't want "Designer:" to show up before the name? I just want the name to appear.

Level 7

Nevermind - I think I just figured it out!