Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

My Updates for Collaborators in the NWE

Level 8

Does anyone have a solution for displaying updates for collaborators in the NWE? Since this is not visible in Home and there is no My Updates tab like in Classic, I'm trying to come up with another way to display something similar for our collaborators. This is going to be a big loss for them.

Additionally, does anyone recall that list where we had 10 votes to allocate to a specific list of features for the NWE, has anything come of this? I know I allocated all of my votes to the updates feature in Home - but it wasn't the one with the highest number of points/votes when I did that. Just curious what the outcome was from that?

Thank you in advance!

Sydney

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

22 Replies

Level 8

Hi @Cathy Glenn‚ thank you for replying to this. I have looked into that as a possible workaround, but I found in my testing that it does not show document approvals, only updates - but still better than a dashboard!

Level 4

@Cathy Glenn‚ unless I'm mistaken, it also looks like this view only includes thread portions that begin with updates that the logged in user has initiated?