Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!
SOLVED

Mobile App

Level 2

We are considering taking a look at the mobile app but I see the reviews in the app and play store aren't that great. Would anyone like to share their experiences good or bad?

Thanks

Frank

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

I feel that the app has a completely different feel to it than the website.  I struggle the first time I do anything in it to figure out what to click on to get where I need.  I brought it up in a meeting recently, and my tasks were sorted alphabetically.  I'm not sure why that would be a default as it's virtually useless.  I haven't had any technical issues with it, it's just (in my opinion) a confusing navigation.  But I think it would get easier with more use.  

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

I think it would depend on what you're planning to do within the mobile app. We've noticed it only really addresses the work assignees portion or static proof reviews, so from that standpoint I like to think of it as the mobile equivalent of Home. I think for our part, we were hoping there would be more in there for our leadership team (so more oversight capability) which -- spoiler alert -- there's not.

The fact that it doesn't accommodate interactive proofs is also problematic in my opinion since users don't really understand there's a difference in how these are treated. In general I'm also a bit nonplussed that anyone would think of their mobile device as a proof-reviewing tool but that's definitely just my opinion.

Employee

Hello @Frank4MSC .

Thank you for being so interested in using our mobile application.
I am a User Experience Designer within the mobile team. There might be some bad reviews in the store, but they might have been placed long ago. We are constantly working on improving our user's experience. Is there anything specific you would like to know about the app itself?

Maybe we can organize a demo with you and your team to walk you through the app?

Thank you,

Anna Balyan.

Sr. UX Designer, Adobe Workfront.

Level 2

Hi Anna,

Yes I love that idea.  I'd like to setup a dem for my mnager and myself.  How best do we go about doing that, just call the help desk?

Thanks
Frank

Employee

Hi Frank.
I created a Calendly link; you can book the meeting by following that link.
Calendly Link 
When you book the meeting, later you can forward to your manager, or you can later send me the email, and I will add it manually.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Anna.

Level 2

Hi Anna,
I booked a mtg but can we communicate with email before we meet?  I just have a few questions.

Thanks

Frank

Correct answer by
Level 6

I feel that the app has a completely different feel to it than the website.  I struggle the first time I do anything in it to figure out what to click on to get where I need.  I brought it up in a meeting recently, and my tasks were sorted alphabetically.  I'm not sure why that would be a default as it's virtually useless.  I haven't had any technical issues with it, it's just (in my opinion) a confusing navigation.  But I think it would get easier with more use.