Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Missed the Agency Session

Level 1
Hi there! I didn't know there was a session to meet with people from other agencies during LEAP! I just found the presentation, but...there are obviously no responses in the PPT itself. Anyone record it by any chance? Is there anyone interested in regrouping sometime in the next month for a big conference call to discuss some of the topics? I would LOVE to hear from you guys. Thanks! Deedee Olsen Deedee Olsen Contravent (CVNT)
6 Replies

Level 2
I would love to have more conversations about using WF in an agency. As I stated in the LEAP Agency meeting, we are launching a very large WF instance for North America (Wunderman). We are facing some challenges as we go. I would love to share the solutions that we came up with along with some challenges that we are still facing. We are also integrating WF with DDS / Media Ocean along with finance data from Maconomy. Bryan Ickes NAHQ - WUNDERMAN

Level 4
Hi, The agency session was a good discussion; I think many took notes, but we didn't create a final 'recap' preso to share broadly. @Alison Milbury & @Brent Bird - How would you feel creating another online version of this session and have a similar format? Obviously, tough to get tons of participation, but a moderated conversation maybe focusing on the topics we didn't touch? How could we get something like that going? More than happy to participate and push forward. Cheers, Jaimeson Jaimeson Wennerstrum Periscope, Inc.

Level 5
Hi @Jaimeson Wennerstrum , I contacted the team here that does our webinars to see if we can plan to do an online version of the session. They are looking into the possibility and will respond here when they have it figured out. I think this is a great suggestion! We'll see what we can pull together. Thanks, Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager

Level 1
Thanks @Jaimeson Wennerstrum and @Alison Milbury ! Looking forward to hearing if you guys can get it setup! Deedee Olsen Contravent (CVNT)

Level 1
@Jaimeson Wennerstrum , I think what you're proposing could work well. We DID have a great conversation at the networking session at Leap, and only scratched the surface of what we had hoped to get to. I like the idea of conducting something similar online with the same format. If we set aside 60-90 minutes or similar we should be able to get to all of the topics that bubbled up in the pre-session survey. Logistically, a webinar probably wouldn't work for a back and forth conversation, so maybe a giant video call? If that format works, I'm happy to set it up and help to moderate the discussion as needed. Thoughts? Brent Bird Workfront

Level 1
@Brent Bird - That would be great - and is precisely what I was hoping for! Not sure if there's a way to notify participants that registered for that event too just so that we can get anyone that wants to continue/finish that discussion. I missed it entirely, so I'd be happy to hear any part of it! :) Deedee Olsen Contravent (CVNT)