Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Looking for a solution where a person enters a project only for reporting purposes.

Level 3

As we have evolved over time with Workfront, we have found that it's only the design/creative tasks that we want to task and use for project management.

But we still want to "count" the projects that the writers do - we just don't want them to have to create a complicated project with tasks they have to mark off, as this is causing additional work for them (they already were managing their work in other ways).

Solution Ideas?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

I'm not quite sure what you're asking here, but if you want to count projects they do as separate from the projects they are included in, would they be open to creating simple projects with no tasks they have to mark off?

Level 3

That is the solution I am currently using. I created a one task template that they can use to capture their project for reporting. So, it sounds like that is likely the best option. Thanks for your feedback.