Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

List of external contacts

Level 4

One of our departments asked for a list of all contacts associated with a project. The list would include current WF users from our company and non-WF users from other companies. The format would be similar to the "People" tab expect it would include a row for each external contact. Additionally, they would like to 'assign' these contacts to tasks. Conceptually, it seems doable. However, I keep running into a roadblock on the 'assignment' part. I can dynamically create a new External User and add them to the proper Group. But when I try to use a typeahead custom filed, apparently External Users aren't accessible. So I made the users Requesters instead. They show up in the typeahead, but they need to be filtered by project. There doesn't seem to be any way to reference the current projectID of a task from a user typeahead field. The only other way I can think of is to use teams. But this would mean creating a new team with each of their projects and keeping the membership up to date.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies