Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

LEAP advertising on our Workfront login page - please remove it!

Level 10
Hi, This morning I noticed a big LEAP advertisement sitting on the right-hand side of our Workfront login page. Not only does it look plain ugly sitting next to our normally nice but now-squished login screen, it is irrelevant to 99.9% of our users' roles. It is even more irrelevant given that most of our users are based outside the USA, and may give some people the impression that we are using an ad-sponsored system rather than one we actually pay a lot of money to use. I've put in a support ticket asking for the advertising to be removed. Sorry for the grumble, but this one really irked me! I promise to be positive in my next comment/thread.... :) Regards, David
25 Replies

Level 10
Hi: I agree, they shouldn’t start using our system for their advertisements. If they pay us for the ads they are presenting on our system, maybe we’ll talk. WorkFront marketing has taken a liberty here and I think it is inappropriate. Take it down. Eric

Level 3
Agreed. Have you contacted them? Asking because if we all contact them maybe they will remove it? Shelly Long, PMP, CSSGB Marketing Traffic Manager Pier 1 Imports Accelerate to Excellence

Level 10
Yes - I logged a ticket. It's been escalated to Development at this point.

Level 3
Same here! Shelly Long, PMP, CSSGB Marketing Traffic Manager Pier 1 Imports Accelerate to Excellence

Level 1
I logged a ticket as well which has now been escalated to Tier 2

Level 4
Hi David, Have you been successful in removing the WF ad on the login page? I've been playing with setting up my new WF instance today and that was the only one challenge I've come across. Thank you for your help in advance. Best, +Pavlin Pavlin Panayotov, PMP Littelfuse, Inc.

Level 10
I'm disappointed to see that this is still here. It's not building good will. This really should be up to the admin to push out and should be able to be sent only to certain users (probably other admins).

Level 3
I had created a ticket and the add is now removed from our page. Shelly Long, PMP, CSSGB Marketing Traffic Manager Pier 1 Imports Accelerate to Excellence

Level 1
It has been removed from our instance but I had to file a Support Request which I did on 2/14 and it took until 3/23 for them to apply the change to remove it.

Level 4
Hi Marc/Shelly/Dillon, Thank you for your prompt reply. I'll open a ticket once I have the proper permissions set up as an Authorized Support Contact for my company. Cheers, +Pavlin

Level 10
Just confirming that it was removed from our login page around the end of last week. Sent from my HTC David Cornwell PMO Quality Assurance Analyst M: +61 422 453 599 E: david.cornwell@pentanasolutions.com [ ">http://www.pentanasolutions.com/media/images/Pentana-Solutions-Sig.jpg]<> [social] [social]<>[social]<>">https://plus.google.com/b/102545672428646020884[social]<>[social]<>[social]<> 549 Blackburn Rd Mount Waverley VIC 3149 Australia P: +61 3 9535 2222 F: +61 3 9535 2274 W: pentanasolutions.com< ">http://www.pentanasolutions.com/?utm_source=ES&utm_medium=emailsig&utm_campaign=emailsiggeneral> Pentana Solutions accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. ----- Reply message -----

Level 10
It has finally been removed from our login screen. Didn't know why it was there in the first place. Our users were constantly pinging me asking me what does this mean - are we to click it and register - i'm like no - there is no travel budget - ignore it. I, as the admin, need to be able to add and remove advertisements going forward.

Level 4
Yes, Benetta, agreed. How about having a clean login screen w/ all the necessary (minimum number of) elements only? Ads? Somewhere else... not here! Cheers, +Pavlin

Level 10
WHY IS THE ADVERTISEMENT SCREEN BACK?????? PLEASE REMOVE IT.

Level 2
Is this still a thing? My agency is at the configuration stage right now and I can't find a way to remove the banner. Malcom Benites

Level 8
I'm seriously surprised that they haven't figured out that they should let us opt in to having the LEAP banner ad on our pages rather than just putting it up and forcing us to request to have it removed. I'll be submitting a request to remove the banner. @Nate Bagley - Is there any way you can elevate this internally? Mohini (Mini) Sinha Excelsior College

Level 9
Looking into this. Please standby. Nate Bagley Community Manager Workfront natebagley@workfront.com | 801.477.9712

Level 10
I put in a request already to support and they told me that it was not likely to happen. Even though I registered for Leap on the 2nd day! LOL Michael Lebowitz Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the author's employer and it is not responsible for errors, omissions or any comments reflecting personal views in this email. The information is intended solely for the individual(s) or entity addressed. It may be confidential or contain material that is privileged or protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, or copying of this email and its contents IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Please notify sender immediately and delete this email and its contents.

Level 8
Here's the response I got to my ticket: Thank you for contacting Workfront Support. Unfortunately, this is not something we are able to disable. "We reserve the right as a company to use that space as we see fit for both our business and our customers. While this is new to Workfront, this is something that is fairly common across other large SaaS companies. We are actively evaluating this area and ways to tweak/improve it, so if you would like to provide feedback via our Idea Exchange, that would be greatly appreciated." Mohini (Mini) Sinha Excelsior College