Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Keyword Tagging Document

Level 2
Hello Has anyone attempted or know if there is a solution to tag keywords to documents for enhanced searchability? Workfront (not Workfront DAM) does not have the capability to search entire document contents so it would be great if I could tag documents I post to projects with keywords for better search results. Any input would be appreaciated . -Chris Chris Garbrandt Nationwide Children's Hospital chris.garbrandt@nationwidechildrens.org
3 Replies

Level 2
Hi Chris, Documents can have a custom form attached just like Tasks, Issues and Projects. The attachment of a Document custom form cannot be templated so it would need to be manually attached to all uploaded documents you wanted to add keywords or other metadata to unless you have Workfront Fusion or another automation tool that could attach the Document custom form and/or populate it for you automatically when you upload a document. Select any document within a Documents Tab and then you will see the "Custom Form" tab appear in the right side panel in tab position 3. If you have created any Document custom forms in the Setup area they will be available to select in this tab. Hope this helps. Cheers, Steve Steven Hirsch Creative Acceleration

Level 2
Steve - You confirmed what I imagined I would have to do. I will give it a whirl and see how it goes. Thank you for the quick reply. -Chris Chris Garbrandt Nationwide Children's Hospital chris.garbrandt@nationwidechildrens.org

Level 5
Hi Chris, wondering how this worked out for your needs. Tammie Bouchard National Safety Council