Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

It's OFFICIAL. I'm registered for LEAP-DALLAS

Level 10
It's OFFICIAL. I'm registered for LEAP-DALLAS WHO is going to attend? I want to ensure we meet. I am crazy excited. I am hoping that this is an amazing technical learning experience for me, considering as a System Administrator - I am COMMUNITY TAUGHT. I do thank you all. What are our options for first choice sessions that are full? Can we get those handouts online or view the video (if the sessions are taped) later? Benetta Perry APS
36 Replies

Level 6
Hi @Adina Pierce @Benetta Perry and all. I coordinated Sys Admin breakfast meet ups in Nashville last year through the LEAP app. Happy to do the same in Dallas. It was a great way to connect and pick people's brains. Catherine Hayes The Channel Company

Level 3
Same here, definitely interested in a meet-up and brain share! Justin Enzor Insperity

Level 10
THANK YOU @Catherine Hayes for taking the lead to organize getting us all together. thank you. Benetta Perry APS

Level 3
The app only works for one to one communications and not group messages. That hasn't stopped groups from meeting up in the past, and it looks like it won't in 2019 either. Love to see how excited everyone is! Lisa Stringham Workfront

Community Advisor
I'll be there. I had such a great time and learned so much last year. Can't wait to do it again and would love to meet up.

Level 3
Also interested in sys admin meet-ups! Jodi Biscevic GM Financial - International Operations

Community Advisor
I'll be there and I'd love to attend a System Admins meet-up! Sheri Whitten Gordon Food Service

Level 5
I think around 70% of attendees at Leap will be SysAdmins, so meetup at lunch, in the hall, in the lobby, etc. I will be hosting a Networking session for "Workfront Geeks" Monday afternoon and would love to have a meetup of the community as part of that. Also if you would like any 1:1 time with me as an API, Fusion, Enhanced Authentication PM, please DM me. I want to meet as many of you as possible in Dallas :) Melinda Layten Technical Project Manager - API and Integration Workfront

Level 10
Great idea! We (myself and Anthony) will be there and look forwarding to meeting you OFFline. :) Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB

Level 10
Looking forward to meeting you, Melinda! I'll be attending the Workfront Geeks sessions as well as 2 other sessions you're hosting. Regards. Polly Co

Level 10
Definitely interested in meeting up with everyone, especially System Admins. We recently purchased Domo to do more complex reporting with our Workfront Data. Who else is using Domo? If you're using Domo, will you be at Leap? If you will be at Leap, I'd love to talk to you about your experience connecting Workfront to Domo, etc. Thanks! Admin Kelly-Wehrmann SSFCU

Community Advisor
I'll be at the Workfront Geeks session! So excited to meet you! Also looking forward to any other networking opportunities as well! Monique Evans Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.

Level 7
making session choices was very difficult ! Seems like they repeated more last year... I want to attend the "Geeks" networking but am signed up for this....should I switch? TECHNICAL: How Work Gets Done, Matrix Style: Cross-functional Project Management for the Real World (Capacity Full) [Currently Registered] decisions decisions Tegwyn Stockdale Production Coordinator / PM BayCare Clearwater, Florida Baycare Health System, Inc.

Level 1
I'll be there, as well! I led the implementation of our Workfront instance 5 years ago, and have been the system administrator ever since. I'm interested in learning from other system admins who have capitalized on recent releases, specifically focused on agile functionality and proofing. Those are the two feature sets that have not been received well by our creative and marketing teams. See everyone there! Ben Helsabeck Director of Strategic Planning & Project Management UA Brands Ben Helsabeck Uniform Advantage - ZIER

Community Advisor
I've been super quiet on the community the past few months, but I just got my ticket and am excited to meet everyone at LEAP this year! William English T-Mobile Digital Marketing
If you like my content, please take a moment to view and vote on my Idea Requests: https://tinyurl.com/4rbpr7hf