Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dashboard View for My Tasks

Level 1

The My Tasks dashboard no longer displays red or green for my tasks. How can I fix this display? We depend on those visual triggers to know when a task is ready to start.

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi there,

can you specify what you mean by My Tasks dashboard? 
I believe this might be specific to your org and not necessarily to general Workfront settings. Screenshot would be helpful.

Best

R

Level 7

Dashboards are generally created and maintained by your system administrator.  This is not something universal to the Workfront application.

Level 1

Is the column still there or it is just not displaying the red or green circle?  We used to have the circle, but due to changes made to our report, we had to pivot the ready to start column to use colored text based on a rule in the advanced options instead.  Screenshots are attached for visual guidance.

Level 1

Thank you for the screenshots. We don't appear to have the options/fields in your screenshots 2 and 3.

Level 1

You'll need to create them.  When you click on the Can Start column (mine has a custom label of "Ready to Start"), click Advanced Options.  Then click Add a Rule for this Column.  Once you've done that, you can set up the rules in the 2 and 3 screenshots from the previous post.  Hope that helps!