Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

It's OFFICIAL. I'm registered for LEAP-DALLAS

Level 10
It's OFFICIAL. I'm registered for LEAP-DALLAS WHO is going to attend? I want to ensure we meet. I am crazy excited. I am hoping that this is an amazing technical learning experience for me, considering as a System Administrator - I am COMMUNITY TAUGHT. I do thank you all. What are our options for first choice sessions that are full? Can we get those handouts online or view the video (if the sessions are taped) later? Benetta Perry APS
36 Replies

Level 8
I'm looking forward to meeting you, Benetta! Last year someone organized informal breakfast and lunch meetups with other system admins, which was a lot of fun. I need to see if I can remember who that was. Are other sys admins interested in doing that again? Adina Pierce

Level 3
We're so glad you're coming, Benetta! You'll love the chance to meet other Community members. As far as sessions go, we do release session recordings to paid registrants like yourself shortly after Leap ends. So for the sessions that are full, you'll have a chance to go back and watch them later. A few of our most popular sessions are also published as webinars in the months following Leap. We'll see you in Dallas! Lisa Stringham Workfront

Level 10
Yeah I would definitely love to do the meetups!

Level 3
I'd be interested in the system admin meet-ups, too! LEAP was amazing last year. I think you'll really love it, @Benetta Perry ! Brandon Hamm Bravo Group

Level 6
I'll be there too, and would love to meet other System Admins. Vincent Goodwin The Capital Group Companies

Level 3
Hi! I'd like to meet up with other admins as well! My manager and team mate will be coming with me to Leap and we're so excited! Amber Dallapiazza The Home Depot

Level 10
Glad to hear you are going Benetta! The last conference I went to was in 2017; it was amazing and extremely informative. I will be attending this year. I would definitely like to try to catch up with other Admins to swap stories, etc. :) Admin Kelly-Wehrmann SSFCU

Level 7
Awesome Benetta! Glad to hear so many contributors to the community will be there this year! I'd ask that everyone at least stops by the Support booth and says hi to our support team! We'll have four Tier 2 reps (2 Escalations Engineers and 2 Assigned Support Engineers) attending this year, and we love chatting with our customers! I hope everyone has a blast! Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 9
This admin will be there as well (my 3rd time) and I'm bringing 11 colleagues with me! Can't wait to see you all there. Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group

Level 10
In! Look forward to seeing you all there. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 5
I am excited about attending for my second year and in one of my favourite cities! My co-system admin has left me to my own devices this year LOL so I would enjoy meeting up with others as well. Tracy Fox Project Manager / Workfront SysAdmin Sykes Assistance Services Corporation

Level 7
I'm registered as well, and I can't wait to attend! Even though I've been using this software for over a year, I still very much feel like a noob. Being in the same place as so many of you brilliant folks will be a great learning experience--and a lot of fun! Looking forward to it! John O'Sullivan Bristol-Myers Squibb Company

Level 10
I am technologically challenged - but we need to be able to communicate with each other, as a group, once in Dallas. So, what is the best cellphone application to install and use? Facebook Group? GroupMe? It has to be an open group, where we can just join in - not a monitored app where we have to ask permission to join - that might slow down communications - i'm open to suggestions - but we need someway to communicate, to meet up, etc ... etc ... etc ... cell phone geeks weigh in here. Benetta Perry APS

Level 3
I believe there will be a phone app to use during the conference. I'm not great with technology either but it was helpful and pretty easy to use. I look forward to getting the app when they announce it and getting to meet all of you! Mark Hahn Corporate Marketing & Communications SEI New ways. New answers. ----- 1 Freedom Valley Drive, Oaks, PA 19456 T 610-676-4419 F 484-676-4419 "http://www.seic.com/" title="SEI Home Page"> www.seic.com Disclaimer: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are addressed, even if addressed incorrectly. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. SEI may archive and review outgoing and incoming email and may produce any email at the request of regulators.

Level 4
Hey Lisa! We have the slide deck from our sessions from last year but would love recordings!! How do we access last year's recordings? Looking forward to this Admin meet up too! Lori Lori Meek

Level 3
Benetta, There is an official Workfront Leap app that we'll use during the conference. You'll be able to access your schedule of sessions, rate sessions, and participate in the social media feed. And it will have a list of attendees, so you can message them directly from the app. It's a lot of fun to use. If you can use Facebook or Instagram, then this app will be a snap! Allison Lippert Workfront allisonlippert@workfront.com

Level 10
Allison, Will the Workfront Leap app allow me to specifically message those on this thread as a group at one time - or are the messages one on one communications only? Thanks. Benetta Perry APS

Level 10
Looking forward to meet up with the other admins! Polly Co

Level 2
I'll be there again this year and would definitely like to meet-up with more fellow system admins. John Albaugh, PMP

Level 3
Hi Lori, I will send you an email to share that with you! Since it's only available to Leap attendees we don't send the session recordings via Community, but I'll get that over to you today. Thanks, Lisa Lisa Stringham Workfront